Monday, January 11, 2010
The Goals
1. Try 23 new things
2. Get a Passport
3. This one is a secret. I'll let you know if I complete it.
4. Read 23 new books
2 autobiographies, 2 (others) must be non fiction, 2 historical fiction, 1
scary, 1 war
5. Lose more than 23 lbs
6. Participate in a triathlon
7. Read Book of Mormon front to back
8. Hike Enniss Peak
9. Hold a conversation in Spanish with a native speaker
10. Put a video on YouTube
11. Organize all my photos and have a system for later ones
12. Spend $23 or less on food in one month
13. Either be on my mission, or a Family Advocate for Head Start
14. Write 230 pages for my book
15. Donate to locks of love
16. Perform 23 hours of community service
17. Join an organization
18. Go to a concert
19. Swim in the ocean
20. Go camping
21. Build a hope chest
22. Win a prize on the radio
23. Become more politically involved
Write to my senator
Vote in local election
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Most of these look doable. I'll holla if I'm fulfilling one without you
Post a Comment